If you, too, want to learn more, here's how to trash AVG AntiVirus for Mac successfully:
Detailed Steps & Hints on AVG AntiVirus for Mac RemovalNow, you can also follow the given steps to get rid of AVG AntiVirus for Mac:
- Log on as the Admin user on your OS X.
- Check out your own Dock
- Double click on the following green shield icon (* AVG AntiVirus for Mac)
- Hit the "AVG AntiVirus" menu on the top left corner of its main platform.
- Scroll down to the "Uninstall AVG AntiVirus..." entry, and then run it.
- Now, press the grey "Continue" button on the following "AVG Antivirus Uninstaller" wizard.
- You'd be asked to input the system password during the uninstallation progress.
- Sit back, and watch till the AVG AntiVirus Uninstaller gets its job done automatically, if you like to or want to do so.
- Hit the "Finish" button to exit the said "Uninstaller".
- Save your job, restart your own machine, and search & clean AVG-related leftovers.
The Wrong Side of RightYou will UNABLE to archive the goal this way...
- Hit Go menu.
- Enter Applications as usual.
- Right click on the following AVG AntiVirus icon, then launch "Move to Trash" option.
- You will see the aforementioned error alert at the begging of this post.
So... soon, almost all unwanted remains would be in one device: your Mac or, OS X! Those half-gone or half-uninstalled apps will definitely leave something on your computer, such as your app profile, service and alike. Then, an advanced app remover is emerging to not only keep costs even extra risks under control, but to improve your whole Mac experience. Try it NOW!